Oversoul Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oversoul Isle

Awaken into your new life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Girl behind the counter...
The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dr.James Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

» Everyhing's new
The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Javundi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

» Lunch time woahs
The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Maria-Cala Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

» The Inklings of a Plan
The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Derrek Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Girl behind the counter...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 pm

She giggled softly and lifted her torn skirts in a curtsy.

"Thank you, sir."

The woman settled herself in the seat he pulled out for her, smiling down at the food set out in front of her. It seemed he knew her pretty well if he knew what her favourite foods were. Either that or he had made a very good guess.

"I dont really feel I deserve such good service dressed like this." Her hair was wild and knotted, her chest barely covered by the thin strips of cloth, the torn material that constituted as her skirts barely covering her legs.

She definitely wasn't a beautifully dressed high-class woman.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 pm

He smiled and sat across form her, "Only the best for you dear." he smiled and took some onto his plate.

"And you thought i didn't pay attention to you."
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

She picked up a fork and smiled as she scooped up some rice and the creamy sauce of the stroganoff.

"I dont think anyone dressed like me should be treated so lavishly," she chuckled softly.

Her tongue lapped out over the back of the fork, revelling in the taste of the sauce still clinging to the item of cutlery.

"This is really good, James, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

He grinned and ate a bit more, "Hmmm I wish you would see how you look...."

She was beautiful
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 pm

She laughed softly.

She knew she looked good. She had a beautiful face; dark skin, bright eyes.

But her choice of dress left much to be desired for upper classes. She was sure men of every kind loved the way she dressed. They could see her long legs, flat stomach, small waist and large hips easily; the clothes she wore left very little to the imagination.

Ysabeau looked up at him through the lashes, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:06 pm

He smiled and leaned across the table kissing her lips softly, "I love you Beau. forget about those other men... I want you to myself."
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

She smiled into the kiss but froze when he spoke.

Love?

Nononono. That was far too quick. This was their first date. They had known each other for a while but this was the first date. That had happened far to quick for her. Far, far too quick.

The prospect of love was a scary one for her. To love someone was to devote themselves to them.

Her tongue lapped over her lower lip nervously.

"Look...James..." How could she tell him that she didnt love him but still wanted to give this... this relationship a chance? "I..."

A soft sigh sounded. How could she do it?
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:18 pm

He sighed and sat back humming to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:37 pm

He moved his glass on the table and sighed "its ok i understand some one like you falling for someone like me i was stupid sorry...."
Back to top Go down
https://oversoul-isle.rpg-board.net
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 pm

The woman sighed softly.

"Look, James.... It isn't that I won't fall for you."

She pursed her lips. "I just...I haven't yet. I don't love you, James. I don't..." Another sigh sounded. "Look, this is only the first date and I don't want to rush into anything."

She liked him; she really did. But she didn't love him. Not yet. She could do in the future. She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

He nodded slowly blushing in embarrassment, "I'm a fool... do not worry It's fine i understand..." He felt sorry for rushing into things and sighed. "I've just..... I've been in love with you for some while now... and wanted you to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl behind the counter...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oversoul Isle :: Oversoul Isle :: The Shops-
Jump to: