Oversoul Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oversoul Isle

Awaken into your new life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Girl behind the counter...
The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeby Dr.James Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

» Everyhing's new
The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeby Javundi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

» Lunch time woahs
The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeby Maria-Cala Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

» The Inklings of a Plan
The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeby Derrek Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Girl behind the counter...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.James

Dr.James

The Girl behind the counter... Empty
PostSubject: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 pm

James smiled nervously as the bell on the door he had opened jingled. It was that store. the store he went to to get all of his herbs and anything he could possibly need, But it wasn't the products that kept him coming back it was that girl, that girl that stood there so piercingly. He grinned lopsidely, "Hello Ysabeau."
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Ysa hummed cheerily to herself, leaning against the counter, dangling a rabbits foot from her long tanned fingers.

Tilden gave a quiet mewl as he batted at the foot dangling from his master's hand.

The two of them were picturesque. They were in this position almost every day. The two of them manned the shop as it was their duty to. And every day they'd find themselves growing bored waiting for people to arrive; and so they'd amuse themselves with whatever they could get their hands (or paws) on.

Today it was a rabbits foot.

The Priestess looked up when the bell jingled and smiled brightly at the man that had just entered her shop. "Afternoon, James."

Finally someone she could talk to.

"How're you?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm

He smiled, "I'm fine Ysa... a bit hungry. How are you?" he placed a list on the counter, "I have a big order today."
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

"If you're hungry, you should eat," she scolded lightly, straightening out and setting the mangled foot on the counter.

"I'm well. A little bored." She stretched her arms above her head with a small yawn. "But it's always so at this time in the afternoon." There was a certain time in the afternoon that seemed to repel customers.

The woman picked up the list set down in front of her, dull green eyes flickering over the writing silently.

"Nothing I can't provide, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm

He sighed "Fine fine You caught me... I came to ask if you and Tilden wanted to come back to my house for lunch?" He smiled pleading with his eyes.
He set his hand on the counter looking at her pure green eyes, 'Please? For me?"
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 am

Ysa's eyes flickered up and a dark brow arched.

"Are you asking Tilden on a date?" A grin pulled at her lips, revealing a set of straight white teeth beneath as her eyes turned to the cat, who's green eyes were flickering back between Ysa and James silently. "You got yourself a date with a nice doctor man, Til."

But then her eyes turned back to James. She didn't usually close the shop until twilight. Lunch was usually eaten behind the counter during quiet hour so there was no reason to close the shop to eat.

Her eyes met his then flickered to the door then back again.

She didn't know whether she wanted to stick with tradition or break it for a good looking man asking her out on a date. She didn't usually break tradition. But then again, she didn't usually get asked out on dates.

Ysabeau bit into her lip, worrying it between her teeth. "I'll...see what I can do," she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 am

He stroked Tilden's soft fur, "If you want to stay here I could always go get something and bring it back." He watched her as he leaned down and kissed Tilden on the nose jokingly as a grin spread on his face.
"I mean I know that no one except me ever comes in at this time. And even then I only come in to cure your case of lonely." He stuck out his tongue jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

((OOC: I've finally returned to the forum :'D))

The woman pursed her lips again.

Stay here? A date - asking her to lunch was a date, right? - wasn't much of a date in the shop she was always sat around in. It was... Her shop was boring. She didn't want to associate a possible dating candidate with her work. Much.

Personal life and work were two separate things and she didn't want them to collide too much. It was inevitable that she and James would meet and talk and he would shop in the future but that was different than actually going on a date in her shop.

"I..." Her tongue lashed over her lower lip slightly nervously.

When was the last time she had gone on a date with anyone? When was the last time anyone had asked her on a date?

Too long ago. Far too long ago. Years.

"Let me lock up the shop." It had been too long since she had last been on a date and she liked James. She couldn't throw away an opportunity like that, could she?

The priestess gave the doctor an awkward little smile as she slid from behind the counter, the floaty material of her skirts flying out around her as she almost danced across the room to close and lock the back doors of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 pm

James smiled back at her and watched her hips say back and forth as she walked... a silent moan caught in his throat and he turned around quickly pinching the bridge of his nose.
He looked down at his pants and blushed they were tight enough to see the bulge that had formed. He took deep breaths and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://oversoul-isle.rpg-board.net
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

She turned around, tilting her head to the side with a shy little smile as she leaned back against the now-locked door.

Her smile faded a little. His back was to her and he looked tense.

"Are you all right, James?"

Was he regretting asking her out to lunch?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

He turned around finally calmed down but a blush still on his face.

"S-sorry, yeah I'm fine Beau...." Damnit he just wanted to lift her skirts up and take her right their, he gulped oh god why was he thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 pm

"Are you sure?"

She padded forwards, lifting one hand to press against his forehead. "You're red."

She knew that he was blushing. She was hundreds of years and decidedly not as innocent as she sometimes pretended to be. She knew exactly why he was blushing.

But, she was a good actress and making the man squirm sounded fun.

One of her hands pressed to his forehead while the other rested on his shoulder to keep her balance as she lifted herself up onto her tiptoes, chest pressing against his. She tried to keep her face as straight as possibly as she looked up into his eyes worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

He began pant the room was growing hot, oh god..

She was so close to him close enough that her breasts pressed to his chest, his eye began to roll back in his head as the room grew dark. Spots clouded his vision and he began to fall backwards he smacked his head against the counter with a loud twack.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 pm

The woman's eyes widened, arms snapping forwards to grab him when he fell backwards.

She hadn't expected him to feint of her.

She cringed when his head gave a nice thud against the counter. That was going to leave a nice lump and a nasty headache for a while.

Ysabeau knelt net to him, reaching over to shake his shoulder gently. "James? James."

She cupped a cheek in one hand, stroking it gently as she leaned over him, her hair framing her face. "James? Wake up for me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 pm

His eyes snapped open and he reached up pulling her face down to his, "Don't tease me like that."

He pulled her head even closer and let his lips brush hers for the briefest of moments, skimming her lips like butterfly's wings.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 pm

"Tease?" Her voice was saturated with innocence, her green eyes wide with the same mock innocence. She could play innocent far too well.

Her lips curled into a little smirk when he pulled her face down to him.

A soft amused hum sounded when his lips barely brushed hers.

Tease. She could play that game, too.

Her fingers slid up his chest slowly as she leaned down just a little more to press a more firm kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 pm

He moaned softly gripping her closer Hands moving to the small of her back. He pulled her as close as he could to reval in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 pm

She pulled back enough to smirk down at him widely.

"If you're feeling well enough to kiss me, you're well enough to take me out for lunch."

Ysabeau stuck her tongue out then gave a little giggle as she pushed herself to her feet and brushed the dust off her skirts.

She smiled down at him, offering a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 pm

He gripped he hand and stood up a smile on his face, "Is it lunch you really want or is it something else?" he asked mouth on her neck.

The air would have sent shivers down any girls back.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Her eyes slid shut.

A small smile curled her lips as he whispered against her neck, his warm breath fanning over her bare skin and sending a soft shiver down her spine.

"Perhaps I want a little of both," she replied with sparkling catlike eyes.

"Your kitchen shouldn't be too far from your bedroom, aye?" Her eyes flashed. "Or we could forget the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 pm

He blushed and murmured, "Let's get going" as he grabbed her hand and puled her towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm

She giggled softly when he grasped her hand and pulled her out of the shop.

It was cute how the man could go back and forth between being so sexy and so shy so quickly. It amused her.

She wondered if she could play off that to amuse herself.

"Guard the shop, Tilden," she ordered the cat. He gave a soft meow in response.
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm

He smiled and after a few minutes they were at his house.

The table had been set with food and his little pet Ghostav was sitting by the front door. He opened the door and let ysa in.
Back to top Go down
Ysabeau

Ysabeau

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 pm

The woman looked around curiously when she was let into his house.

The decorations were simple and scarce but tasteful. his house reminded her of him. Simple but still beautiful.

She span around her hair and skirts flying out around her as she smiled up at him.

"You have a beautiful home."
Back to top Go down
Dr.James

Dr.James

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 pm

He smiled and led her to a round table that was set with her favorite foods and pulled a chair out for her, "Have a seat madam." He joked in a cheesy french accent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl behind the counter...   The Girl behind the counter... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl behind the counter...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oversoul Isle :: Oversoul Isle :: The Shops-
Jump to: