Oversoul Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oversoul Isle

Awaken into your new life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Girl behind the counter...
Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeby Dr.James Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

» Everyhing's new
Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeby Javundi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

» Lunch time woahs
Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeby Maria-Cala Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

» The Inklings of a Plan
Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeby Derrek Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Everyhing's new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm

After many hours of wandering around, she had found her way to the gardens and was now sitting under a tree. She was tired and a tad upset, even slightly scared. She hardly understood what happened. She learned that somehow she died, and now she was in this 'school'. 'School', she had no idea what that was, hailing from a tribe in Africa that never trusted the outside world. Now she was in a new place, seen many things she'd never seen before so this was all to much for her.

Now, after hours of looking around, she was to tired to walk
anymore. She sighed and looked up at the foreign trees, "....These....these trees....Despite looking nothing like the ones I know..They're so pretty." She smiled a little and closed her eyes, "I could lie here forever." And with that she soon drifted off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Skull was wheeling through the gardens in one of his moods. He stopped before nearly running some chick over and growled lowly at her. "Move." He nudged her with his chair, as he shoot a look so full of hatred at her it could just possibly melt her soul.
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Javundi continued to sleep soundly for about an hour. It was dreamless and blank but sleep was sleep and she enjoyed it either way. Of course, as always, someone had to go and bother her sleep. Her dark blue eyes, almost black, opened and looked up at the man with a hint of annoyance. She was not taken aback by his glare, it wasn't scaring her, she had faced lions before and survived. She even knew her death had NOTHING to do with lions.

Javundi didn't budge from her seated position, not letting some idiot boss her around. He looked strange too, light skin, light hair, certainly not like what she was used to, and the chair he sat in was alien to her. She sighed, "And why should I move? You can easily go around."
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:47 pm

"Because i want you to move and I'm in no mood to move around you." He sighed and waited tapping his invisible watch.
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:56 pm

She looked at him unimpressed, "I don't think I will move any time soon." She didn't understand what it meant by tapping his wrist. She sighed, not wanting to ask anyways. She meerly stretched and sat there comfortably. A cherry blossom petal drifted down and she caught it, mainly forgetting the man was even there. She bit the petal softly and muttered something about the trees possibly making good medicines or teas.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you eating a leaf?" Like his mom used to do.... he smiled a bit, "My mom.... she used them to heal whenever I was sick she would make me tea with cherry blossoms. He smiled a bit more as he remembered.

He mimicked his mother, "Cherries are a potent source of antioxidants and phytonutrients." He sighed "I miss her..."
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Javundi scoffed, "Eating no, tasting yes. I've always had an innate gift of knowing whether something is poisonous to humans or not just by tasting." She glanced up at him, still facing the petal in her hand, "Mother?......." She frowned and stood up, "You know. I think I will allow you to have your way." She started walking away, through the trees. She was mumbling, "Gloating about his mother, how nice." Her face looking resentful.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

He sighed, "I figured you may be like my mother. She knew medicine from when she was in her tribe." he rolled off down the path.
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

She stopped. He said 'tribe' right? She looked back at him, she was sure of it, he had said tribe. "......." She didn't know what to say really, she hadn't expected to hear someone else came from a tribe, she had been feeling rather alone in that sense. "......Technically...I am a medicine girl from my own tribe..."
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

he smiled at her, "I sorry..."

He looked at the ground, "My mother was the medicine girl to her tribe before she married my father. He was a white man from america. So we moved there."

"Can you forgive my rudeness?"
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Javundi turned around to face him again. Taking in his appearance again. His father was white which explained his lighter skin tone and also why she felt like he was a 'monster'. Her elders had told her that the white people were vicious, cruel creatures, one reason why her tribe never saw any.

She sighed and nodded slowly, "Since you apologised, I can pardon you. But don't expect me to be friendly with you....least...just yet."
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:53 pm

He gave her a famous half smile, "I get that, princess." He wheeled off down the path waving to her.
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:29 pm

She followed after, scowling some, "What did you mean by 'Princess'? I wasn't the head of the tribe's daughter, how could I be a princess?" She asked with more resentment to herself. She kept following despite her apparent lack of trust towards the man. Every now and then looking at the chair he moved with. She finally had to ask, "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:18 pm

"Pretty like a princess." he chuckled and kept rolling. "And it's a wheel chair i can't walk." smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Javundi

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

She blinked, "Pretty?....." She blushed a little before pouting irritably at him, "You're just saying that." She huffed and crossed her arms. At hearing he couldn't walk her face softened a tad, "O....Oh......Sorry. It must be bothersome....huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyhing's new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyhing's new   Everyhing's new I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyhing's new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oversoul Isle :: Second Chance Academy :: Gardens-
Jump to: