Oversoul Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oversoul Isle

Awaken into your new life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Girl behind the counter...
Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeby Dr.James Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

» Everyhing's new
Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeby Javundi Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

» Lunch time woahs
Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeby Maria-Cala Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

» The Inklings of a Plan
Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeby Derrek Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Lunch time woahs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Skull sighed as he wheeled his way over to the empty table in the back of the cafeteria. Grumbling as he set his plate on the table and took his too small gloves off setting them to the side away from his meal. They were grimy with dirt and dust from all of his traveling that day. "Why can't I walk...?" he grumbled to himself as he took a sip from his glass of milk. Skull leaned back into his wheel chair and prepared for another lunch alone.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:20 am

Maria ran her hands through her white-blonde hair nervously before finding her lunch. She didn't feel like sitting with the others today, she wanted to sit alone and think. She never had the chance to do that anymore. Deciding she wanted a simple cold meat sandwich, the young girl kept her eyes trained on the ground as she walked towards the back of the cafeteria. She didn't want to listen to the others talk today. Sometimes, they tone they used made her remember the boy who'd practically killed her. But I killed me, she thought. Because it was better than that nightmare. She looked up to see a boy in a wheelchair, sitting by himself. She blinked. Why was he all alone?

She's seen him around but had never really talked to him. Now's as good a time as ever to start she thought. Deciding to sit by him even though she wanted to be alone, Maria set her tray down in front of him and plopped down. "I'm Maria," she blurted out. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am

He gave her a half smile, "I'm... You can call me skull." he picked up his fork and brought it to his mouth savoring the taste of his steak. What was t... did he have a mother that made steak? Or did he live on a farm. He sighed as he chewed.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am

She tilted her head to the side. "Okay, Skull..." She found it strange, what he called himself. She picked her sandwich up and took a bite, eating silently. After a moment, she looked back up at Skull and sighed. "That's all I get? 'Call me Skull'?" She shook her head and took a drink of her water. "You could at least ACT sociable."

She sat up straighter and crossed her arms over her chest, expecting something more from him.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

He sighed, "Erm... I'm sorry?" he stared down at his food before looking back up at the girl. He took another bit savoring it as he watched her expression. "I really am sorry... it's just I'm not used to... uh people..." She sighed leaning back in his chair. "I like to savor my food... is that odd?" He seemed a bit sensitive on the subject. He had died as he was chocking in bed. Having tried to grab his phone he fell and hit his head on the night stand... the blow killed him before he chocked to death but it had caused amnesia in this life.

"I... I was home schooled." He blurted thinking: Why am i talking to her? I never talk to anyone... I'm not even being cold.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Maria blinked. "Um... not odd, no. I savor ice cream. I mean, I'd never had it until here, but I like it..."

"My mom was a teacher, so I was always good with school... What was homeschooling like? I mean, REAL homeschooling?" Her accent was clear in her last few words.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 pm

He gave a shrug, "I... it wasn't really quiet real." He sighed and leaned on the tabled, "My mom taught me as well." He took another bite chewing carefully. "Soooo... how did you... you know?" He noted her accent smiling slightly... it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Maria picked at her food and really didn't want to talk about it. She was a bit astounded when she found herself telling him how she died.

"I... Well... It's not really all that simple. . . Bad things had happened before I left and... I couldn't take it anymore. I thought that dying would be easier than living but... I still have nightmares." She shivered, seeing his face again. She really did hate those flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

He found her hand in his all of a sudden, "You're the one that's always screaming in our dorm?" He gave her a soft smile, "I was chocking reached for the phone and fell banged my head... boop I'm dead." He rubbed circles with his thumb on her hand, "Don't worry about it.... He can't hurt you now." He refused to admit his amnesia to her.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm

She blushed deeply. "I only scream because I'm angry..." She gave him a small smile, "Phone? Your bed was next to it?" She laughed a little, "Or is it a more modern thing I haven't learned yet?"

Maria gave his hand a squeeze. He was nice. And he was trying to comfort her. It was a nice change. And she was glad that she didn't have to suffer alone anymore. "I'm not so sure about that... I just have this feeling." She shook her head to clear her mind and forced a big smile, "I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"Or i'm having night time flash backs..." he moaned as let her hand go. "I'm glad we met too... We'll be good friends." He smiled softly and grabbed his gloves pulling them on, "I'll be right back. I need to get some more milk."
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 pm

She nodded and took a bite from her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

He came back with two cartons of milk and handed her one, "here." He smiled and took off his gloves folding them and placing them back onto the table. then scratching his nose gently careful of his Peiping. "I don't scare you?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

She looked up at him, startled. "Oh, thanks." It took a moment for what he'd said to sink in, for her mind to wrap around his words. "Why would you scare me?" She opened the second milk and took a drink. "May I ask a question?"
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 pm

He nodded "shoot"
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

She pointed to his gloves. "Why did you put them on before you left? And why to do you wear them?"

Not that she SHOULD be asking. She had her own little quirks as well.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

He blushed "sweetie... I'm in a wheel chair it would kill my hands if i didnt wear them." he gave her a half smile and rubbe her hand gently. "i was born un able to walk therefore... I can't walk here." he sipped his milk carfully "I can't fell anything from the waist down." he looked at her "But don't feel bad your accent makes up for it."
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

She scowled. "Oh. Wait... my accent?" She held her throat as if to stop it. "Why? Do I sound funny?"
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

He shook his head "no its cute... In a strictly platonic way." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 pm

She laughed, a sound like bells. "In a 'strictly platonic way', you are a little bit funny...." She smiled and finished her sandwich, leaning forward on the table. "So. Why are you called 'Skull'?" She was curious.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm

He let out a long drawn out sigh. "I hit my head that's how i died... so I call myself skull because... well I can't remember anything but they know how I died." He wrung his hands worriedly. "Therefore I'm Skull."
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 pm

She blinked. "That makes absolutely no sense atall. How is that name matching with what you just said. I don't get it." She thought of the soldier who called him self 'Marred'. If this was like that, she wanted nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 pm

He gulped sighing "i dont know my real name"
Back to top Go down
Maria-Cala

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh..." She looked down at her hands, now on her lap. "I'm sorry... I didn't know..."
Maria looked back up at him and bit her lip, "Um... my friends used to call me Cala... and... I hope we can be friends..." She was wringing her hands, fidgeting. Her father had always said it was a bad habit.
Back to top Go down
Skull

Skull

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 pm

He smiled softly, "Hey It's fine.. It's just... Well it's amnesia..." He let himself reach out to her then dropped his hand, "sorry if I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch time woahs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time woahs   Lunch time woahs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time woahs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oversoul Isle :: Second Chance Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: